Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wednesday Morning

I almost didn't post this picture today since it's not finished, but I'm pretty tickled over the project and posted anyway! Last night was our monthly teaching group and this flip calendar was what we did. All I ended up having to time to do was the month name and the picture mat on the opposite page for each month. I figure I have until January to get it all decorated! Really cute project and always nice to get together with these ladies and be a part of their creativity.

Tonight is knitting at the coffee shop and we're bringing our scarves for the Think Pink Challenge. In the interest of frugality we've decided to mail all of our donations together. I only have one completed and one on the needles, but I keep telling myself that every little bit helps. I'm hoping this will be an annual thing, especially as pink is my favorite color and I could do these all year long.

~ Elizabeth

“Small numbers make no difference to God. There is nothing small if God is in it.” - Dwight L. Moody

No comments: