Monday, August 28, 2006

Menu Plan Monday







I am so loving this idea! Keith and I had already decided to try and eat at home more, so perhaps posting a menu each week will help. This way I'll have a little more accountability! If you want to see more menus, click here for the Master List of sites.

This week is the start of a new schedule for us at home since college starts today. In addition to Lynne' taking more classes, Keith is also starting back.

Monday - Roasted Red Pepper Chicken (new crockpot recipe), Mexican Rice

Tuesday - Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwiches, baby carrots & grape tomatoes with Ranch dressing

Wednesday - hot dish

Thursday - Fish Tacos

Friday - Grilled Pork Chops, Corn on the Cob, Green Beans

Saturday and Sunday - not sure as it's Labor Day Weekend and I have no idea what our plans are yet!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh please let us know if the Roasted Red Pepper Chicken turns out because if it does you must share the recipe. LOVE using the crockpot. Speaking of which I'd better go get my chicken in. Laura

Jolene George said...

I set a goal a while back to post my menu on my blog...it totally slipped my mind until I saw yours. Your menu looks delicious! I agree with Laura....my crock pot is my best friend. :o)

Jodi said...

Mmmm, I'm coming over on Friday! LOL
I have never had fish tacos, are they good?

Happy Monday!