Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Puppies and Family

Isn't she just the cutest? Mom, brother and his wife were down for the weekend to go to my cousin's baby shower and of course we went by to see James' new house - and new puppy. She's so smart too and knows so many tricks already. And do I sound like a proud grandma or what? :)

I had so much fun with our guests this weekend. We rode from one end of the metroplex to the other and enjoyed visiting with each other and all the family members in between. Sunday morning we went to brunch for sister-in-law's "pre-birthday" and then to IKEA for their first visit. We of course love to go all the time, so that was fun.

No crafting to report or show pictures of, though I did go to a crop on Friday night. I finished a baby card for my cousin's shower and worked on a few other cards that of course are not finished yet. The highlight of the evening, and one of those bizarre coincidence things, was that our group broke out into the song "Whip It" by Devo and then I read that Devo was in concert in Dallas that night! I just thought it pretty cool that we might have been singing the song at the same time they did. ;)

1 comment:

Loni said...

That's my baby girl! ;o)