Friday, August 25, 2006

Calendar Routine

Isn't he precious? Any day that starts with a picture of Joe is bound to be a good day. :)

Yesterday I finally printed some calendar pages so that I can get my schedule organized. There are just so many things I'm interested in doing and not enough time to do them! We are blessed with 24 beautiful, empty hours each day and somehow we have to pencil in work, sleep, housework, family time and extracurricular activities in that time (not necessarily in that order - lol). I'll be adding a Bible study this fall that I'm really excited about as I'm hoping to get to know some of the ladies of the church better.

We also sat down last night and figured out our vacation time through the rest of the year, assuming both of our workplaces approve it. I feel very satisfied today as I am truly a creature of habit and getting a routine in place is soothing to my soul.

~ Elizabeth

"The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine." - Mike Murdock

No comments: