Thursday, August 24, 2006

Chicken Salad

I haven't been feeling well lately, so I did not make it to knitting last night after all and am not going to a scrapbooking class tonight either. But what I did manage to do was try a new chicken salad recipe for dinner! Recipe can be found here and I highly recommend it. Monday night I put two chickens on the merry-go-round (Showtime Rotisserie grill) and what we didn't eat for dinner I went ahead and chopped for the chicken salad - with some leftover for the freezer. This recipe was also my first foray with fresh herbs - it calls for dill. I felt very self-righteous chopping it. ;)

Elizabeth

"Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity." - Voltaire

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I am glad you liked it and that you were inspired to use fresh herbs!