Thursday, August 17, 2006

Build A Bear Bib


Last night I got the ends woven in and the button sewn on for my first bib from the Mason Dixon book. I'm really pleased with how it came out and since it's such an easy knit I'm sure to make many more. I also plan to do a little research when I have a few minutes because I would bet there is surely some organization that would love to have some of these donated and that would make me very happy. This is a great project for knitting while watching tv or anytime you want to knit without paying a lot of attention. And since I have no babies at home I let my angel Build A Bear from James and Loni do a little modeling last night.

~ Elizabeth

1 comment:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

You could try contacting your local crisis pregnancy center or the maternity ward at your hospital. I'm sure they could use some bibs as gifts for new moms.