Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Spring is Here!

A sure sign that spring is here is when we buy the new baskets of flowers for the hook in the backyard. While I was outside taking this picture yesterday morning I heard a really loud "thump" behind me. I turned around and saw a large bird flopping on the ground next to the little building - apparently the dope had flown into the building! I told Joe to stay as he was sitting next to my feet and I stood there trying to decide what to do about this injured bird when it rolled over and I saw that it was two birds fighting. I guess they were so intent on fighting in the air that they both flew into the building! Luckily no lasting damage was done and they flew away, which caused Joe to race over and spend quite some time sniffing the ground where they were.

This morning was Day 2 of a new Bible reading I'm doing. Keith is back on day shift and I'm back on having my Bible reading/quiet time/prayer time in the mornings and it helps my outlook so much during the day. I'm lovin' it!

~ Elizabeth

A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult. - Proverbs 12:16

No comments: