Saturday, February 18, 2006

Pity Party

Please join me in my pity party and I'll share my whine with you....

I'm at work today - it's Saturday - I should be off and doing something fun. Last Monday started our "push" to get work done and through February we're working 7-4 with no lunch break. But wait - that won't be enough - let's work the next two Saturdays as well. Yep, I'm bitter. I'm trying really, really hard to look past this though and hold on to the fact that I really do like my job and where I work. Except for right this minute. ;)

My February life will probably consist of work, eat and sleep, so blogging is liable to be either sparse or boring for awhile. But sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do to get by in this world.

Oh the good news is tomorrow is the DAYTONA 500 Baby! Now if I can hopefully stay awake for it! LOL!

~ Elizabeth

"Among the humble and great alike, those who achieve success do so not because fate and circumstance are especially kind to them. Often the reverse is true. They succeed because they do not whine over their fate but take whatever has been given to them and go on to make the most of their best. " - Sidney Greenberg

No comments: