Monday, February 20, 2006

Joe and Chocolate

I was actually inspired to do a layout on Joe (not a surprise), but the surprise is how cool it looks in my head! So all morning long I've been working to get the perfect photo of him for what I need and I think he's getting a little tired of the camera. I believe we're up to 38 pictures is all and I don't find that unreasonable! I did notice though just how gray his little face is getting. He'll be 6 years old in March. Hopefully I'll be able to get the perfect photo and will be sharing this perfect layout soon.

I've also decided that Girl Scouts are really not "all that" like I thought they were. All these years I've admired their programs and such, but not any more - no way. We received our cookie order Saturday from one of the little darlings we ordered from and I have already polished off an ENTIRE BOX of Tagalongs! Oh those little girls smile so sweetly and get you sucked in with their worthy cause and all, then they deliver the boxes of chocolatey, peanut buttery goodness and you try to resist, but the siren call is soon too much. So either it's a big conspiracy or I simply have no will power at all.

~ Elizabeth

"Put a smile on your face, make the world a better place. " - Hershey's Chocolate

No comments: