Monday, February 13, 2006

Knitting Olympic Scandal!

I rather suspect that the Review Committee will be seeking me out soon when they hear that I went out shopping and eating with friends all day Saturday rather than working on my event. Oh the shame.... Olympic drama at its finest... So anyway, here's where I am on the Jaywalkers. I HATED this pattern at first because KFB and DD was killing my fingers - especially pushing those size 1 killer needles through. Then I relaxed a bit and let go of the death grip on my needles and now it's flowing along nicely. LOVING the yarn and the pattern didn't require a lot of concentration which was especially nice yesterday afternoon. We did a lot of channel flipping between Olympics, Nascar Bud Shootout and Dallas Stars Hockey.

~ Elizabeth

"Girls just wanna have fun!"

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Your Jaywalkers are looking great! Don't ya just love the STR yarn? It's my favorite!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I love the colour of your sock yarn! I bet those jaywalkers will turn out fabulous!