Thursday, December 22, 2005

Countdown Is On!


The list is still quite long on things I need to get done, but Lynne' and I took time out last night to play! Loni brought me Magic Grow Towelettes yesterday and it was so much fun. You put the little disks in warm water and they magically unfold and turn into a towel! I love it that we can still take time out to do fun, silly things. Not sure if the price tag shows up or not, but these were less than a dollar at Walmart and it is well worth the money. :)

And in the midst of running around like a crazy woman, I had a friend drop by last night and it was so good. She had asked if I'd be busy and I told her I might be answering the door with a vacuum in one hand and toilet brush in the other, but come on over! Luckily I wasn't quite that rushed. I so enjoy talking to her and it was good for both of us to stop for a few minutes and catch our breath.

I also talked on the phone for a good portion of the evening, which is what I do best. Whoever invented the bluetooth was a genius! I carry the cell phone in my pocket and run around the house still doing what needs to be done, all the while enjoying every minute of converstion with my sister-in-law, mom and friends. What a wonderful device!

~ Elizabeth

"So, like a forgotten fire, a childhood can always flare up again within us."
- Gaston Bachelard

No comments: