Friday, August 01, 2008

Coffee and Mud Dobbers, Though Not Together

Sometimes a day just starts out so good that you want to celebrate with your favorite Cheery Cherry Mug. This morning it's filled with coffee and my new favorite Coffeemate flavor - Italian Sweet Creme.

I got the mug at a Harry and David store at the outlet mall when the family females went shopping a few weeks back. When I saw it on the shelf I was just so tickled and sashayed my fine self up to the register only to find that it was ON SALE even! Really, does it get any better than that???

--<>--

And now for something really gross, look what we found on the side of our house last night - a mud dobber village! Honestly it was really kind of cool to see from afar, then I was a chicken and went in the house while my mighty warrior husband took care of it. Almost a shame to tear it down after they did so much work, but then they didn't ask me before they started building. ;)

2 comments:

Liz G. said...

Oh I love the Italian Sweet Cream, too!! It's so hard to find, though - finally found it at Tom Thumb. YUM!

Anonymous said...

Yep, they're on your property! You can evict them for sure! I would imagine they got pretty angry about it. Might have to hide out until they find a new home!
Brenda