Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Crafting News

I started the Leaf Edge Baby Hat yesterday and am really loving how the brim is turning out. Only 7 more repeats! I'm using Mandarin Petit yarn on size 4 needles and it's just so precious. This is also the first time I've used a provisional cast on (far left) and I do realize I should've used a smaller weight yarn to match the yarn I'm using. Ah well, it's a learning thing!



This card was also recently done and I'm pleased with it as well! The design is totally scraplifted from a very talented friend. I did use different stamps though - the "Baby" stamp is TAC and the diaper pin is CTMH stamped in fun foam. I love this technique and I'm sure to use it again - lots of fun to do!

1 comment:

Joy @ SAH Missionary said...

That is such a cute card!! I love making cards and scrapbooking!
You have a wonderful blog, I'll be back!
Blessings.