Friday, May 19, 2006

Starbucks and Target - Does it Get Any Better???

This just in - the Banana Coconut Frappuccino from Starbucks! Recognize the red cart? The only thing better than Starbucks is having Starbucks at Target! I did ask though and so far this is NOT taking the place of my beloved Blackberry Green Tea Frappuccino - WHEW!

Since I decided that The Container Store wasn't in my immediate future (yeah, I'm finally starting to drive less due to gas prices) I headed to Target and found the plastic shoe boxes there for $1.29.

The funniest thing is that my shopping took a little longer than I anticipated and I considered getting Taco Bell (inside our Super Target) and bringing it back for lunch, but stopped myself since it's so unhealthy - while taking a big drink of Starbucks!!! Yeah....I see the irony here. ;)

I don't often talk about my health on the blog because I really and truly do not want health issues to define me. But yesterday I had my "every 8 week" appointment with my rheumatologist. He has upped my prednisone and the bright side is that it usually gives me a manic energy and now I can get some things done. The "dark" side is that it makes me eat like a horse. But the bright side is that maybe with the extra energy I can do more walking, which the doctor highly recommended due to the arthritis getting worse. So this morning Joe the Wonder Dog and I added a quarter mile to our daily walk. Problem with that is that towards the end he is panting and snivveling over being tired. I imagine that he'll work up to the longer distances eventually, but he is sure letting me know about it in the meantime!

~ Elizabeth

For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations. - Psalm 100:5

1 comment:

StarKnits said...

yum, we just got a starbucks here i'd love to have a target and better yet a starget! i'll probably have to wait for that though.
walking is soo good for you!