Wednesday, May 31, 2006

New Mercedes!

Nope, I didn't buy a new car. But while out reading blogs yesterday I did find somewhere (sorry I can't remember where to give credit!) that you can download a new Mixed Tape every 10 weeks at the Mercedes-Benz site. I read that it's "coffeehouse jazz" music, but never having been to a real coffeehouse before (I'll go out on a limb here and assume Starbucks doesn't count!) I can't really comment on that. But I did download it last night and listened on the way to work and do like it. This is the kind of music I like to have on in the background at home while we're having dinner or while I'm just relaxing and knitting or cross stitching or such. Cool find!

In glamour news, Lynne' went to her first Mary Kay party on Monday with some friends and had a blast! I'm sure the consultant had a blast as well because my daughter spent some big money. But she looked absolutely gorgeous and now has all the skin care products she'll ever need as well as everything necessary for a night on the town - which is a little disconcerting for me to think about. ;)

I'm down to only 8 rows remaining on the 5 Hour Baby Sweater and know it will be finished tonight. Good thing as tomorrow we cast on for the lace knit along! I'm really excited about this as I love to knit lace and the pattern looks exquisite.

~ Elizabeth

Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. - Khalil Gibran

1 comment:

justem said...

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog!! I am going to have to check out this free music!! I am always up for new music!