Thursday, November 17, 2005

TV Night

Oh how I love this show! Now that Keith is working days again we get to watch Lost "real time". Last night's episode had us glued to our seats again with an actual story instead of lots of teasers and adding more questions. Great show!

Then we watched Invasion after that and actually got some answers to some of our questions and Keith and I have some theories formulated on that show. It is so nice to sit in the evening and do nothing more than enjoy an hour of tv together. We don't do that nearly enough because it seems as though most of the time we're running around trying to get things done.

While watching tv I did get most of the heel flap knitted on my sock. Probably will finish it at lunch today and tonight will start the actually turning of the heel. I am so loving working on this project and will almost hate to see it end. Luckily I have sock #2 to knit when this one is finished.

~ Elizabeth

Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work.

-Author Unknown



No comments: