Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Knitting Contest

Well I was just tickled silly to find out yesterday that my entry into an online knit design contest was tied for 3rd place! I normally don't do contests of any kind for my crafts because I don't like stress, but this one honestly was done just to see if I could do it or not. In case you can't tell from the photo it's a washcloth with lips on it and I call it the Smoochie Cloth in honor of a gal on a knit list that I'm on. I'll be posting the pattern as soon as I can get to it and am already tossing around some more ideas for my next one!

My exciting evening last night? Well, I do know how to have a good time! I cleaned my bathroom from stem to stern including going through all the cabinets and weeding out "stuff" that has accumulated through the years. It was truly not my idea of fun, but on the other hand this morning when I went in there to start getting beautiful for the day the room brought a smile to my face. While I am by no means a Martha Stewart I will admit that a clean house just makes me feel better.

~ Elizabeth

"Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower."
- Albert Camus

No comments: