Sunday, November 20, 2005

Photographer Wannabe

I have been reading so many blogs and tutorials lately on taking better pictures and I found myself lusting after a new camera. Finally shared that with Keith and he pointed out that my digital camera does indeed have a few fancy settings, so I guess I better get the book out and read it! If I play with it enough and really enjoy it then I know I can justify the money on a fancy camera.

Keith and I have always had a hobbyist type interest in photography. When we first married my dad gave us his darkroom equipment and we had so much fun developing pictures and playing with different settings and such. And through the years we've not hesitated to buy a new/better camera when we've felt the need for one. This will be the first time I've actually denied myself when I've started wanting one and I"m feeling rather virtuous over that! If I do start messing with the current camera enough I know I'll go ahead. Besides, I have to get really good at the photography thing again before the grandbabies start blessing my life!

~ Elizabeth

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"
- I Corinthians 2:9

No comments: