Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Knit Bear

Isn't this the cutest? Mom got her for me for my birthday and she is happily sitting in the living room. In case you can't tell, she has a ball of yarn and two knitting needles in her right hand and in her left hand is a bag that says "Knitting is my bag" with a kitten in it! Too cute!

Did absolutely nothing at all last night. Got home and after cooking dinner and eating I fell asleep on the couch. Completely missed knit night in Denton last night as I slept right through it. I am just really dragging my tail right now and I suppose the shopping weekend took it out of me. Tonight I'm going cropping after work, but I'll bet I don't stay long and odds are I don't even get anything out of my bag. Oh well - this too shall pass.

~ Elizabeth

"I read recipes like I read science fiction. I get to the end and think 'well, that's not going to happen'."
- Rita Rudner

No comments: