Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Happy Tuesday!

Oh...very tired and sore again today! Keith and I finished doing the chipper/shredder thing on the rest of the branches in the back yard last night. One nice thing though is that I fell asleep FAST when I went to bed and I even slept through the night! Guess exhaustion can do that to you. :)

In my crafting world I did finish charting a knitting pattern last night and got the first ten rows done of the test knit. Would've loved to keep going on it because I was really enjoying the knit time, but was having trouble keeping the eyelids up, so finally gave up and went to bed. I did bring it to work with me today though to work on during my lunch hour.

~ Elizabeth

"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
- Hebrews 11:1

No comments: