Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Wednesday 2Peas Challenge

Challenge: List 5-10 of your most FAVE SNACK FOODS ( You know,the ones that make you say: " I JUST GOTTA HAVE EM!") and share any stories/why you love them so much!

Well now isn't this a fun challenge!

1. Reese's Peanut Butter cups - they make me swoon
2. Rotel & cheese dip with tortilla chips - especially when my mom makes it cause it's da bomb!
3. Raw veggies & Ranch dip - this one surprises me since it's healthy!
4. Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls - I don't even buy these anymore because I have no self-control when they're around
5. Soy crisps - another believe it or not! Wow these are good!
6. Ritz Extra Crispy Cheddar - whoa baby, you canNOT stop with just a few of these! I recently went to a 12 hour crop and there were several bags there belonging to friends. I tried one and was ready to dive into the bag.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

during halloween peanut butter cups is so my weakness. great list!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

ahhhhh Peanut Butter Cups *Smile* They were on the top of my list too!

Jan said...

OH YUMMM!!!! You are making me hungry! I love all of these!