Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Another Joe Layout

A very simple layout I did for a "black and white" challenge. The coolest thing about it is that I learned how to take a color photo, convert to b&w, then use some color for accent - and all done in Paint Shop Pro! And of course I learn a new technique and I have to do a Joe layout. ;)

Keith, Joe and I headed up to the lake on Saturday for some clean up. For some reason we always underestimate the time it will take us to do this each year. Keith and I raked and bagged leaves for five solid hours - and it's still not complete! We brought home about 15 bags of leaves (that's all that would fit in the back of the truck) and left at least that many at the side of the house there. It will all be worth it come summertime though.

And I actually started organizing the other half of the closet in the office/crop room on Sunday afternoon. I'm really looking forward to getting it all done - obviously! I have some power planning that I should be doing for a two day retreat next weekend, but I think it will be easier to get that all together when I've got everything in its place and am able to find things.

~ Elizabeth

I will be glad and rejoice in You! Psalm 9:2

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

beautiful pic of your dog.. love the layout... you're rocking!

imanewbierunner said...

Very cool LO! I would love to learn how to do this.