Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Retreat, Retreat!

Still recovering from the FABULOUS time I had at the scrapbooking retreat last weekend! There were over 30 ladies there and the picture is half the room at about 6:30 Sunday morning. Since many of them didn't go to bed until about 4:00, it was pretty deserted when I got up at 6:00!

All I accomplished on Saturday was some serious socializing and extreme laughter, along with making Keith's birthday card and getting some rubber stamps mounted. Sunday though I worked on and almost have completed my 8x8 Christmas album from last year! Apparently retreat weekends work very well for me because there's plenty of time to talk and laugh and yet plenty more time to be productive.

This awesome scene of the cross by the lake was about 6:15 Sunday morning. I'm sure I looked a sight shuffling down there with my cameras and wearing my pj's, but it was oh so worth it.

~ Elizabeth

"Time spent with friends is the best time of all." - Unknown

No comments: