Friday, March 31, 2006

Fun Fact Friday

"Tell us something fun, something embarrassing, something strange or something you don't think anyone will expect out of you... "

1. I still pull out my Nancy Drew books from time to time and reread them. HYPERS!

2. I was a Camp Fire Girl up until the 9th grade. (that shows my age since they don't use the word "girl" anymore)

3. I really dislike getting my hands dirty, which is why I've never gotten into the whole gardening thing. Kinda strange I enjoy so many of the paper arts since they involve inks and paints!

I think that's enough for now..... :)

1 comment:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Ok...I have just realized that I have missed a lot of your posts! I love the "scrapbook" canvas picture thing...what a neat idea!

I just had an idea after looking at that picture. For the Sunday School class I help teach(we have around 8-10 kids), I could get some of the small size canvases and get the kids to make up something (I would take their picture and have them glue it on one side maybe, and then have them write a little message for the other) like that and then decorate it however they want. Then they could give it to their moms for mother's day...I think I would have to make a sample up and show the other teacher and see what she thinks...

How did you attach the hinges? Did you just glue them on?