Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Baby Shower Card

This is the little gift enclosure card I made for Loni's baby shower. I really need there to be more hours in my day so I can do this sort of thing more often! And let me just say that I really enjoyed working with the baby colors. Have I mentioned I'm going to be a grandma???

Stamps: Riveting by Stampin' Up


Last night while walking Joe I snapped this quick picture with my cell phone. I always forget just how old he is until I see pictures like this.

The rain and humidity has left our area, at least for a bit, making it so wonderful outside. This morning the cool breeze made me want to just throw my arms in the air and dance around. Unfortunately I was running a little behind schedule and there was no time for spontaneous dancing before work. :(

I noticed as I signed on to Blogger for this post that there was a link to learn about "mobile blogging". I will so not be clicking that link - I already feel like I walk around composing blog posts in my head and certainly don't need to be able to post from anywhere! That link just tickled me for some reason. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture! You need to enter that one in a photo contest! I love it!

Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

What a wonderful and caring card.

Joe looks so very wise and thoughtful. I just love animals!