Sunday, November 19, 2006

Thanksgiving

As we approach Thanksgiving this year it will be quite a bit different than our usual. I'm not able to go on a long trip, so I called James and Loni yesterday and asked if they would mind having the holiday at their house. And since I can't do much at all to help with cooking we will be ordering one of the premade meals from a local grocery store and adding a couple of favorite dishes to the meal.

I'm really excited about this and truly looking forward to it. We enjoy going over there and of course Joe will go with us as well. It will be fun to watch the two dogs and the grandcats interact. And the five of us always enjoy playing cards and games together.

Even though it seems that most of the time people fear change, I think this year will be good.

~ Elizabeth

No comments: