Thursday, November 30, 2006

1st Baby Page!

Last night I did the first page for the baby or pregnancy book. I'm doing this digitally, so have already done this picture twice and am liable to do it several more times as I want it to be perfect! This subject - first grandbaby - is very important to me - LOL!

I'm not sure at this point if I am a big fan of digital scrapbooking or not. I will say that it was kind of nice to sit at my desk and do this page and when finished I had no cleanup at all to do. Even if I decide to do this album "non-digitally" I think I'll also do one digital just for the practice.

Gratitudes
1. For the first time I'm glad I'm home from work right now as "the weather outside is frightful" and I'm glad I don't have to drive in it.
2. I'm very thankful for my great surgeon and his staff. I go this afternoon to get the rest of the stitches out.
3. Happy that I have a warm, cuddly cat that slept on me and kept me warm last night!

~ Elizabeth

Unless the Lord builds the home they labor in vain who build it. - Psalm 127:1

3 comments:

Le Bleu Bonnet Boutique said...

I love this layout!!!! I may have to scraplift it. I wish I had time to do the digital. I think it would be fun. Kind of like building webpages. Oh how I do not need another addition!!! Great job!!!

Le Bleu Bonnet Boutique said...

oh and from the looks of this picture, baby makes 4 (wink, wink)

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

What a great scrapbook page! I love the nickname of the baby - Dot!