Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sunrise....

I followed this link from somebody's blog and discovered that I am Sunrise. I don't know how accurate the description is, but I do know that I most definitely am a morning person and really enjoy the opportunity to witness a sunrise.

You Are Sunrise
You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward. Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sis!!! I took the quiz and I am midnight.

Le Bleu Bonnet Boutique said...

I am midnight also. Are you surprised!!!