Monday, January 16, 2006

Let the Wedding Plans Begin!

Starting Monday morning with a picture of Joe sleeping in the office - what he does best I might add! And what I seriously wish I was doing about now. A large part of last week and this weekend I was in bed so early and now I owe emails, phone calls and cards to a large number of people. I am surely hoping this week goes better!

Saturday I went to Whitesboro again with a group of friends to take a scrapbooking album class. I enjoy those days so much - both the class, teacher and shop and the spending the day with friends. Really a great time. When I got home I was so tired and ended up in bed a little after 7:00!

Sunday was another really fun day. Lynne' and I went to the Dallas Bridal Show with Loni and her sister Marcy. My only real complaint is that they took my camera at the door and had big signs that said no picture taking! I was all set to have pictures of Loni as this is a big step towards the wedding. But luckily I did notice how many people were using their cell phone cameras, so when Loni tried on a wedding gown I did get some pictures of her. I won't be posting those just in case James looks at the blog since we all know it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride in her dress before the wedding! One of the funny stories from the show was when one of the vendors looked at Loni, wearing the "bride to be" button, then me and said I surely was the mother as she could see the family resemblance. Um....no....I'm the mother-in-law! Think maybe it was a marketing ploy???

And again, in bed by 8:00 last night....

~ Elizabeth

May He give you the desires of your heart and make all your plans succeed. Psalm 20:4

No comments: