Sunday, January 08, 2006

Beautiful Weather

Still beautiful spring-like weather during this Texas winter! On Friday Lynne' and I took Joe to the park during lunch and since there was absolutely nobody else there at all we played on the playground equipment! On this picture Lynne' had just gone down the slide and Joe didn't like that idea, so he went back down the stairs and met her at the bottom of the slide just as happy as a clam!

Friday night I went cropping with friends and it was a very productive evening. I finished a 20 page 8x8 album all about Joe - go figure - and it turned out very cute. I'll be scanning and posting the pictures as soon as I can get to it. Then on Saturday a group of a went to the Rubber Stamping Convention here in Grapevine and had a great day together. Started off at IHOP at breakfast, then off for shopping. I bought a bunch of stamps, naturally, and am excited about using them. We then went to another scrapbook store and bought more things, so I'm really set up for working now!

After I got home from playing with my friends, Keith and I went to dinner at Chili's with James and Loni, then went back to their apartment for awhile where I got to play with the grand kitties. Just love them - they are just like puppies! Loni and I did lots of wedding talking and just really had a good evening.

I am loving 2006 so far! :^D

~ Elizabeth

We are never more fully alive, more completely ourselves, or more deeply engrossed in anything than when we are playing.

No comments: