Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Through The Loops Mystery Sock

What's a woman to do when she is faced with no knitting mojo?  My answer seems to be to join a KAL (knit along) and when I saw that there was a mystery sock KAL on Ravelry it just seemed perfect.  One clue every Wednesday and one week into it I am actually spot on as far as progress.
I'm using a sock yarn from my stash, a Cherry Tree Hill yarn, that is a dream to knit with.  And I'm either stubborn or old-fashioned because I still love using my dpn's; they just feel right to me.
It's not too late to join in!  The pattern will be available at the Through The Loops blog or the Through The Loops group on Ravelry.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

What is your Ravelry ID??? I am basilwendy.....Would love to learn to use DPN's but only have a set of size 8's in aluminum and they are just way to slippery to use especially for a beginner...Need to get some money and get me some bamboo or wooden ones....(Maybe one day)
Hugs

Tracy Batchelder said...

I'll never give up my DPNs!

Renna said...

I love the look of that yarn, and I'm with you, I love my dpn's!