Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Girl!

Yesterday was my little girl's 23rd birthday.  I absolutely adore the young woman she's become and really I think we celebrated most of the weekend.  The card above is the one I made for her birthday and she loved it, so my goal was achieved.  :)
Our whole family went to lunch yesterday at a new to us Italian restaurant.  Lynne' had gone once before with friends and loved it, so that was her choice for her birthday.  Loved it!  And one of the best parts is that the weather was simply beautiful in Texas, so we sat on the patio to eat our lunch.  The girls and I split an order of calamari as an appetizer and it was almost as much fun watching Keith's look of horror that we would actually eat it as it was eating it!
On Saturday afternoon I went to a baby shower for Lynne's best friend.  I wanted to take just a moment to brag on my daughter - she crocheted the above blanket for her friend!  I think it is so pretty and so girly and I can't wait for little baby Victoria to be laying on it.  What a beautiful and thoughtful gift this was.

2 comments:

Renna said...

The little blanket is indeed precious. You are blessed to have such a sweet daughter1 :-)

MSM said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your daughter!!