Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Love Is.....Half a Big Mac

I've been blessed to be able to work from home a couple of days a week with my current job.  And I'll admit that sometimes my lunch at home gets kind of boring.  So the last couple of days I've sent a teasing text message to Keith asking him to bring me a Big Mac meal for lunch.  You know honey, just drop everything you're doing at your job just to bring home some junk food for the wife.  We tease back and forth in text messages and the day just seems brighter.
Well I will have you know that Keith showed up with a Big Mac meal in hand after work!  I burst out laughing and he was pleased as punch at my reaction.  I went in and cut it in half and we each had half a Big Mac meal.  I say you can keep the diamond rings....my man brings me beef!  (ok, so we're really not so certain it's actual beef in a Big Mac, but a girl can dream!)
"The power of a man's virtue should not be measured by his special efforts, but by his ordinary doing."  - unknown

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet!

MSM said...

I haven't had a Big Mac in y e a r s, but now you've got me wanting one....

Unknown said...

Lucky lady!

Tracy Batchelder said...

He knows how to make you smile!

Rebecca Jo said...

AAAHHH - good hubby!

Renna said...

It sounds like you and Keith have a fun relationship, and what a man, to bring home the beef and not even expect you to cook it! ;-)

I haven't had a Big Mac in so many years, I can barely remember what they taste like. Thanks to your post, my hankering won't let me settle until I've had one!

I love the perfectly fitting quote!

nikkicrumpet said...

Now see...THAT'S romantic. Flowers are easy...this man REALLY loves you. You guys are lucky to have found such joy as partners. Makes me smile.

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

LOL! I don't do McDonalds...but I'd have the same reaction if my husband came home with a Double Double Animal Style fron In-N-Out Burger! :)