Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanksgiving Pictures

Obligatory Thanksgiving pictures today - click on the pictures if you want to see them bigger.

Lynne', mom and Michelle putting the final touches on the table before we ate.

The entire day went so well and I'm so glad since I was kind of dreading it. There was definitely a huge hole for me where daddy should have been, but it was also so nice to be surrounded by the ones you love and that love you. I am so blessed to have family that I genuinely like to be around.

This was Loni's first Thanksgiving with our family and we just love having her with us as well.

I am also truly blessed to be able to have the four generations of women in our family together another Thanksgiving. Grandma,

mom, myself and Lynne'.

I just had to giggle at mom giving Gary "the look" and was glad we got a picture of it as well.

~ Elizabeth

"Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy."

No comments: