Saturday, November 26, 2005

Post Thanksgiving

Keith is in a motorcycle safety course all day today and tomorrow, so I'm on my own. I'm trying to get a whole lot done today so that tomorrow I can play with all my toys guilt free!

Joe and I started the day off by going to the park at 8:00 this morning. Not surprisingly, there was absolutely nobody else there, so I let him run free. He's been very lethargic lately and even walks around the neighborhood would find him just plodding along. The park always makes him turn into a puppy. He tosses his head, kicks his heels and runs zig zags all around me. We stayed for about 45 minutes until he was totally worn out, then headed home.

I have a new recipe cooking in the crockpot and it smells very good. It's Chicken Teriyaki and I got the recipe somewhere on the internet. Keith is being a good sport about having chinese food for dinner since it's not something he cares for at all.

And I just got back from Sam's where I picked up the pictures from Thanksgiving. Very pleased with them! Earlier I got my crop table cleaned up and organized, so my "reward" will be sitting with the pictures and actually doing some scrapbooking. We also had Michele take some pictures of the "4 Generations" for us - Grandma, Mom, Lynne' and I - and they turned out great. Sometime after Christmas I'm planning on painting the hallway and putting up lots of family pictures and this one will definitely make the cut.

~ Elizabeth

Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.

No comments: