Sunday, November 27, 2005

Good Sunday

This morning when I opened the door to go get the paper, this rose petal was sitting on the front porch right in front of the door. Since I didn't know of any rosebushes around here, it was rather puzzling, but I did discover a bush at the side of our house. Now, I feel that any day that starts with the gift of a rose petal can only be a good day!

And of course it was. Keith was in his motorcycle class again today, so Lynne' went to church with me. It was a wonderful service and we are so blessed to have found this church. The opening and closing song today had a "Jewish flavor" according to the pastor and they were awesome! We couldn't help but smile during the last song when amidst the singing and clapping we saw the little girl in front of us dancing while she sang.

After church we went to brunch and had such a nice time together. Food was good and the company was even better. When we got back home Lynne' went out shopping with friends and I went to take a nap. I still haven't gotten over this cough and congestion thing and it's about to drive me crazy!

I realized that I haven't posted a picture of Meeko in quite some time, so here he is. Also an example of me playing with the camera settings as I try to learn to be more creative with what I have!

~ Elizabeth

"Shout to the Lord all the all the Earth let us sing,
Power and majesty praise to the King.
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar, at the sound of Your name."

No comments: