Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Happy Wednesday!

No pictures today because nothing really to say or see! I've been so tired lately, so last night went to bed at about 7:30 again. Sleeping was perfect because it gets dark so early and the wonderfully cold air that blew in yesterday lends itself well to sleep.

I do have the sock ready to turn the heel tonight. I'm still loving working with this yarn and especially with the new needles. We are very big Lost addicts and tonight's show is a special two hour episode, so lots of knit time. Maybe even get the heel done?

I am reminded again of how blessed I am with my job. Since I am feeling so run down I asked yesterday and received permission to work from home this week. It really is so much better for me physically because I get to lay down during lunch and no drive time involved. Keith would be very happy if I'd do this all the time.

~ Elizabeth

"The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play.
- Arnold Toynbee

No comments: