Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Joe Wears the “Cone of Shame”

008

Poor guy…..  And how many of you think of the movie “Up” now when you see a dog with this collar?

Joe went in to get a tumor removed from his backside and we’ll know in a few days if it’s cancer or not.  Unfortunately Golden Retrievers are a breed with a high instance of cancer, so I’m pretty worried.

He’s taking the Cone of Shame well though and just plows through the house like it’s not even there.  I’m rather happy right now that I haven’t gotten around to painting the walls in the hallway as he just drags the cone along the wall.  

JoeandXena

And since I’m talking about dogs anyway, let me show you a picture of Joe (the Golden) and Xena (the lab) taken while we were babysitting the granddog.  They really are cute as can be.  :)

2 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

Awww, poor thing!!!

Kristen Andrews said...

poor guys, thoughts and prayers for Joe!