Isn’t it funny how much you can look forward to Friday – even when you’ve had a short week? I had Monday off work and I still was happy to see Friday roll around.
1. Is it wrong to have your hair listed as one of your week’s favorites? I finally went last night to get a cut and root elimination and just feel so much better. Vanity isn’t usually something I have much of, but I guarantee last night I felt pretty! And I look about 20 pounds thinner and 20 years younger too!
2. Focused Knitting – I told about my goal of knitting 11 hats yesterday and I have to admit that it is bringing me much pleasure. Between having a goal and doing something that always meant a lot to my mom, this project is just perfect.
3. Cleaning and Organizing – I’ve been following along with some ladies on a forum about organizing a craft room. The goal is to work on it and finish in six months (they are going through EVERYTHING in the room) and since my own personal goal was to get my office/craft room done this year it was a perfect fit. One of the problems I have with researching things like this online is that I drive my family over the edge while I excitedly tell them about the exciting information I find online. Having some online ladies to share with that have similar goals is a really good fit.
4. An Extra Dog – The kids, including little Miss B, are on a cruise this week and we are taking care of their lab. She is totally a nut and makes us laugh so much. I don’t think I’d like being a two dog family, but she sure is fun while she’s here. This dog does everything FAST, including getting a drink of water!
5. Blessings in General – I’m certain that Haiti has been on the minds of everybody. Even while doing everyday things like filling the dog’s water dish they pop in my mind. The people in Haiti are desperate for water and all I have to do is turn a faucet and can have all I desire. We really are blessed – and please remember Haiti in your prayers.
I’m linking to Susanne at Living To Tell The Story where you can read many more posts about the week.