Friday, Friday – oh how I love you! :)
1. Movies with the family – Last night the three of us watched Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs and had a grand time - lots of laughs and a very silly movie. When I saw we watched, well we also had other things going on as well. Lynne’ sits with her baby laptop and types away while watching and I was busy knitting a hat. Good thing we weren’t watching a movie that required a lot of attention!
2. Joe is well! – I talked to the vet yesterday and Joe (the golden retriever) does not have cancer – the tumor was benign! The amount of worry I had for this dog might be silly to some, but quite simply I do love him.
3. Attitudes – At the end of the movie last night they had a song playing that said “It’s raining sunshine”. Lynne’ said “hey mom – it’s a theme song for you!” or something like that (you know I’m getting older and can’t remember things exactly!!!). My point though is that I love that she thinks of me this way. My blog name came out of my desire to count everything joy, even when you don’t want to. I’ll admit that there are times I have to really look hard to find joy, but I will not stop looking!
4. Family – It’s so good to have the kids home from their cruise and so much fun to have gone over there and listened to how much fun they had. Believe it or not Little Miss Granddaughter seemed like she had gotten older while she was gone! Loni had trimmed her bangs so instead of having toddler bangs she had little girl bangs. And as each day passes she gets better and better at forming longer sentences. So very much fun to be around her!
5. Facebook – HAHA – it’s been a while since I had that on the list, but here it is again. My absolute very best friend from the time the kids were born until we all moved away about 15 years ago has finally gotten on Facebook. We were totally inseparable while together and then devastated when both our families moved away to different states. She’s never been a computer person, so we didn’t talk nearly enough in the last years, but now that is all changing and I haven’t laughed so much in a long time.
Now head over to Susanne’s place at Living to Tell the Story to see some more Friday Faves.