Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Happy Anniversary Babe!

My original plan for today's blog was to scan one of our wedding pictures. Unfortunately my computer is down, which means no access to the scanner. So imagine if you will two young people who look really young, attired in groovy '80's clothes and have '80's hair and that would be us. And today we celebrated 29 years of marriage. :)



We ended up going to a little restaurant that a friend of Keith's had recommended that required a leisurely 45 minute drive to a nearby small town. Dinner was great and then we went strolling around the square afterwards (to walk off some of the dinner perhaps?). This building is the county courthouse and I was enchanted by its charm. Keith pointed out that it was built of granite and I think that was one of the things that made it such an imposing building.

The square was full of cute shops, including a craft mall and several antique shops. Unfortunately it was too late in the day and they all were closed. I do believe I can talk him into going back with me sometime, especially when we saw the cutest park ever! Honestly I see a Saturday with Brooklyn in our future.

And Happy Birthday! Today is also my baby brother's birthday. So a very happy birthday to you and I hope you enjoyed your dinner as well. :)

4 comments:

Shell said...

Happy Anniversary to the best sister/(in-law) and brother-in-law EVER!!!!!!

You are both the best and we love you mucho!!!!

Debby said...

Congratulations...not only on 29 years of marriage but 29 years and loving each other and being a great example of a loving marriage.
Today is our daughter and son (in law)'s 9th anniversary! A great day for marriages.

Lovin Hello Kitty said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow 29 years you are truly blessed.

Le Bleu Bonnet Boutique said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love town squares. I have always told Kelvin that I wanted to drive to all the small area towns and visit their squares. My favorite so far is Granbury!! This one looks great too!!! Glad you had a nice time!!