Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Ring the Bell Pa, Dinner's Ready!

Last night I tried a new recipe - Chicken and Dressing Casserole - and it was oh so good! I cooked the chicken Monday night so that last night all I had to do was assemble the casserole and put it in the oven. I did admit, much to the delight and laughter of Keith and Lynne', that I changed the recipe before we had even tried it. I get teased about this quite a bit from my family. ;) But this recipe calls for mushrooms and I know they don't care for them, so I left them out.

The amazing part though is that, horror upon horrors, I forgot to take a picture! This caused more laughter as they are all used to the camera on the table when it's a new recipe. Of course I like the pictures for the blog, but I also use MasterCook for my recipes and they have a nifty feature that allows you to add a photo to any recipe you enter.

I love it when I find a new recipe to add to our rotation. :)

No comments: