Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Hey It's Good To Be Back Home Again...

We're back from a wonderful, though too short, trip to Atlanta for my nephew's wedding. The ceremony was heartfelt, the bride was beautiful and the reception was so much fun. We did tease my nephew about the Air Force being kind to let him have that time off to get married as he had to report back on Monday. :) It's so good to see everybody and it did make me wish that our families could've lived closer through the years.

Keith, Lynne' and I did enjoy the drive out there and Atlanta is just beautiful. I'm glad we decided to drive because I've not seen any of the area before.

And Joe was very happy when we picked him up from the doggy hotel. The employees told us what a sweetheart he was and how much they enjoyed him being there. Awww... :)

"May there be such a oneness between you that when one weeps the other one will taste salt." - Unknown

No comments: