Friday, March 16, 2007

Knitting Secret Pal

I guess this is catch up week on The Blog!
My online knitting group recently had a secret pal swap that was a blast! Normally I shy away from this sort of thing, but this time I threw caution to the wind and joined. We were swapping sock knitting kits and really the only parameters were to include sock yarn and a pattern. Naturally we all did more than that! Here at work I don't have access to all my photos, so you won't be able to see the fabulous yarn and pattern Janet sent, but you CAN see the awesome bag! This bag is totally DA BOMB for me and so something I would've chosen had I seen it in the store! I think it will be travelling with me Sunday when we go to Slapstitch at the Dallas Stars Hockey game. Too fun!

1 comment:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

What an awesome bag!