Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Crafting Willy Nilly

Once again I'm going to be flitting to and from my crafts. I keep telling myself that there are just so many things that I enjoy doing! This time (here comes the justifying) there's a reason though: I'll be having shoulder surgery in two weeks! The MRI showed that I had torn the rotator cuff and a possible tear of the bicep muscle, so I'll be having arthroscopic surgery. The surgeon said that I will not be able to move my left arm at all except for specific exercises for awhile, so that leaves knitting out. Then I remembered counted cross stitch and how I would only use my left arm to hold the fabric and no movement required! Yesterday during my lunch hour I went to the local needlework store and had a ball. It's been quite some time since I've been and there are so many beautiful things to choose from. I purchased for a project - picture to follow - and am eager to begin.

Which led me to pulling down my cross stitch box last night and going through it. So many beautiful things, unfinished of course. ;) I guess we'll see if maybe that's what I'll be working on for the next little while.

No comments: