Wednesday, October 04, 2006

10-4 Good Buddy!

Get it....10-4....October 4??? OK, I can't take full credit for this clever bit as I heard it on the radio this morning.

This photo shows the dinner Lynne' and I had last night. When we went grocery shopping at Super Target we saw the cutest containers of different kinds of rice. Cute packaging pulls me in very quickly, so we took a second look and were very intrigued with Bamboo Rice and decided to give it a try. You can see it in the bowl at the top of the picture and let me just say that it didn't really taste any better than it looks! It wasn't BAD, just wasn't something we feel the need to have again. We did discover that if we poured a lot of soy sauce over the top it wasn't nearly as bad.

~ Elizabeth

Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. - Romans 12:14

No comments: