Thursday, February 24, 2011

Card #2 – FTL 128 – Just Saying Hello

So of course once I decide to do something I have a hard time with all the “documentation” involved.  Back in January I shared about the 52 Weeks, 52 Letters for 2011 and how great an idea I thought it was. Well I’m running behind on sharing the cards online, but that’s ok.  I also realized that if I send a “store bought card” (*GASP!*) that I’m not going to say anything about that on the blog, so my numbers might not look right online at the end of the year.  And that’s ok.

Moving on….

Every now and then when making a card you just feel it. That’s what happened with this card and equally wonderful was being with two girlfriends while making the card.  Great afternoon, even though this is really all I have to show for it.  Smile

SONY DSC

This is my Card #2 and it’s using the FTL128 layout from the Clean & Simple Stamping blog. Keith and I were just saying at dinner tonight that sometimes sending a card for no reason can be even more important than a card for an occasion. We never really know what other people are going through and this jaunty little bird stopping by to say hello might be just what somebody needs to hear/see.

  • Stamps – a set from Hero Arts (I bought it at a scrapping/stamping garage sale and it didn’t have the outer envelope with the stamp set name on it)
  • Ink – Stampin’ Up Chocolate Chip
  • Paper – Stampin’ Up cardstock
  • Size – 4.25 x 5.5

** Linking to Clean & Simple Stamping

1 comment:

Le Bleu Bonnet Boutique said...

Very cute card!!! Great job!!!