Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Stampin Up Card

I mentioned briefly in my weekend update post about going to Stamp Club with my daughter-in-law.  Let me tell you more!

We left from work on Friday and headed straight to Joann’s for some crafty shopping, followed by dinner at Fuddruckers.  We both got a kick out of what a cheap date we are as we both ordered the kids meal and ended up spending right at $5.  :)  But honestly, even with the kids meal I still left food!

Really it was nice to have some time just the two of us.  We talked and shopped and laughed.  I am so very fortunate to have a daughter-in-law that I genuinely like to spend time with.

 

SONY DSC

This is the card we made and I absolutely love it!  It’s ok for me to say that I love something I made when it wasn’t my idea or design….LOL!  Of course they are all Stampin Up products and now I have to decide who to send my one card to.

And did you know that the great canned pumpkin shortage is coming to an end?  So glad as I love everything pumpkin.  The reason this even came to mind is that our hostess for the evening brought a pumpkin roll that was out of this world delicious.  Think about it – pumpkin bread wrapped around a cream cheese filling – what’s not to like?  She said that she just used the recipe on the inside of the Libby’s pumpkin label.

1 comment:

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

I love your card. It is so pretty!!! And that pumpkin roll is my all time favorite and is so easy to make. It is delicious! Give it a try and you will love it too. Makes great gifts. Love & blessings from NC!