Thursday, October 07, 2010

Brooklyn Likes the Lion

I got a call from my daughter-in-love that was so cute! She said "I might have scarred your granddaughter." "Oh?" I say.

Well they sat down and watched Beauty and the Beast for the first time. I nod and reply knowingly "Ahhh." But she said no, not for the reason you're thinking. (And of course I was thinking that all Disney movies have the terrifying evil character that scares the fire out of kids.)

But Brooklyn did fine all through the movie....until the very end and she started crying. Loni finally got her calm enough to ask what was wrong. She said "I don't want him to be a boy, I want him to be a lion!"

Seems little Miss B wasn't impressed by the Prince. But the Beast, now that was her kind of character.

Silly girl.....

:)

No comments: