Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Birthday Card for Lynne’

I forgot to post the card I made for Lynne’ in her birthday post!

 

Birthday Card

I had a little trouble capturing the exact colors – of course it all worked together and looks better in person.  :)

When Lynne’ was a young toddler I always used to call her my Little Ray of Sunshine.  Every morning I’d hear her sing-songing in her room and when I went in there she was standing in her crib, looking out the door with the biggest grin on her face.  As I entered the room she’d start that bouncy dance that littles do and you really couldn’t help but smile back at her.

The colors in this card reminded me so much of that time.  So even though there’s no sun on the card, it really does say Little Ray of Sunshine to me.

CREDITS:  Paper and Ribbon - Stampin Up;  Flower Stamp – Morning Star Stamps; Sentiment Stamp – Stampabilities; Glittery “stuff'” on flower - Stickles

No comments: